Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
APRIL 5 - 7 ORPHANAGE / WINE TASTING TOUR, VALLE DE GUADALUPE, MEXICO
Friday, April 5, 2013 at 3:00 PM (PDT)
April 5 - 7, 2013 Orphanage/Wine Tasting Tour
Valle de Guadalupe, Baja Mexico
San Diego Departure
Corazon de Vida Foundation orphanage & wine tasting tour in the Valle de Guadalupe, Baja Mexico on the weekend of April 5 - 7, 2013. Pickup location is San Diego at the Otay Mesa border crossing 3:00 PM Friday, return at approximately 4:00 PM Sunday.
April 5, 2013
- 3:00 p.m. – Depart from San Diego in passenger van with other guests and tour guide.
- 5:30 p.m. – Arrive at the El Meson Del Vino Bed & Breakfast in Guadalupe Valley
- 7:00 p.m. –Dinner and evening out at Italian restaurant in Guadalupe Valley with some of the children of Casa De Paz.
April 6, 2013
- 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. – Breakfast at El Meson and tour of wineries.
- 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. - Visit Casa De Paz orphanage in Guadalupe Valley, spend time baking, arts and crafts and barbequing dinner with children.
April 7, 2013
- Options: – Relax at El Meson, attend religious service at Casa De Paz or breakfast at the beautiful Corazon de Tierra restaurant ($15.00 additional fee for this breakfast)
- 11:00 a.m. Depart El Meson for San Diego
- 4:00 p.m. Appriximate arrival back in San Diego
ID Requirements: USA citizens MUST have a valid passport. Non USA citizens must have a passport, visa and proper forms for re-entry. Each volunteer is responsible for providing the proper ID to USA customs agent for USA return. For more information:
Trip Cost: $230.00 - $325.00 per person, depending on hotel room type. Fee includes transportation in passenger van, 2 nights accomodation at the Meson del Vino hotel in the Valle de Guadalupe, 4 meals, including dinner with orphanage children 2 nights. Wine tasting at 2 wineries is additional, about $10.00 per person at each location if desired.
Click HERE for trip flyer.
Trip Fee is NON REFUNDABLE. If you need to cancel, CDV will use the fee as a donation to help us continue to feed and support the children.
SAN DIEGO: Pickup at 3:00 PM - Otay Mesa. Click HERE for map. Secure lot is $7.00 per day. Approximate Address: 2398 Roll Drive, San Diego.
Corazon de Vida Foundation
When & Where
Corazon de Vida Foundation
Founded by Hilda Pacheco-Taylor in 1994, Corazon de Vida (CDV) is committed to empowering and changing the lives of the orphaned and abandoned children in Baja. To learn more, please visit www.corazondevida.org Corazon de Vida is a 501 c3 nonprofit organization, tax id #33-0707788. All donations are tax exempt to the fullest extent of the law.